31. Ederson Moraes

2. K. Walker

6. N. Aké

22. B. Mendy

50. Eric García

25. Fernandinho

17. K. De Bruyne

47. P. Foden

16. Rodri

7. R. Sterling

26. R. Mahrez

13. Z. Steffen

11. O. Zinchenko

14. A. Laporte

69. T. Doyle

80. Palmer Cole

21. Ferran Torres

48. Delap Liam

Manchester City have a lengthy list of absentees ahead of Sunday’s Premier League visit of Leicester.

Sergio Aguero, Bernardo Silva, Joao Cancelo and Oleksandr Zinchenko are all injured and Nicolas Otamendi may also miss out due to a niggle.

Ilkay Gundogan is self-isolating after contracting coronavirus and Aymeric Laporte is doubtful having only returned to training last week following his positive Covid-19 test. A number of Academy players may make the squad.

Northern Ireland defender Jonny Evans should return after recovering from a thigh problem and having completed his three-match suspension for being sent off against Manchester United at the end of last season.

Winger Cengiz Under is waiting for international clearance to be completed on a season-long loan from Roma. Demarai Gray has a stomach bug and full-back Ricardo Pereira continues his recovery from an ACL injury.

Manchester City provisional squad: Ederson, Steffen, Walker, Stones, Ake, Garcia, Harwood-Bellis, Mendy, Rodri, Fernandinho, Doyle, Foden, De Bruyne, Sterling, Mahrez, Torres, Jesus, Delap, Nmecha, Palmer.

Leicester provisional squad: Schmeichel, Justin, Soyuncu, Evans, Castagne, Tielemans, Barnes, Choudhury, Mendy, Praet, Vardy, Perez, Ward, Morgan, Fuchs, Maddison, Albrighton, Dewsbury-Hall, Iheanacho.

yormedia

Pep Guardiola’s men have a good recent record over their upcoming opponents having won three straight head to head meetings. This is one of the reasons why City come into this game as the 2/7 favourites with PaddyPower.

Leicester, on the other hand, are currently priced at 9/1 with Betfair and they will be looking to defy the odds as they eye a third straight Premier League win.

Wins over West Brom and Burnley have seen the Foxes score a total of seven goals while conceding just two however, they have also faced a 2-0 loss to Arsenal in the Carabao Cup.

Leicester don’t have a spectacular record against the Citizens having only managed one win in nine previous meetings but, games between the two clubs are more often than not very close contests.

With that in mind, the recommendation is to back a Manchester City victory but not by a massive margin.

The correct score market offers a number of interesting opportunities however, our best bet sees a 2-1 victory for City at the current price of 13/2 with both Betfair and PaddyPower.

yormedia

There is a 18.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester City, at 69.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Leicester City who have a 12.5% chance. In simulation wins, Leicester City upsets Manchester City by averaging 7.1 shots and 3.3 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester City 2.5 to Leicester City 0.9.

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

31. Ederson Moraes

2. K. Walker

6. N. Aké

22. B. Mendy

50. Eric García

25. Fernandinho

17. K. De Bruyne

47. P. Foden

16. Rodri

7. R. Sterling

26. R. Mahrez

13. Z. Steffen

11. O. Zinchenko

14. A. Laporte

69. T. Doyle

80. Palmer Cole

21. Ferran Torres

48. Delap Liam

1. K. Schmeichel

18. D. Amartey

4. Ç. Söyüncü

2. J. Justin

27. T. Castagne

6. J. Evans

24. N. Mendy

8. Y. Tielemans

26. D. Praet

15. H. Barnes

9. J. Vardy

12. D. Ward

28. C. Fuchs

11. M. Albrighton

20. H. Choudhury

10. J. Maddison

14. K. Iheanacho

17. Ayoze Pérez

1. K. Schmeichel

18. D. Amartey

4. Ç. Söyüncü

2. J. Justin

27. T. Castagne

6. J. Evans

24. N. Mendy

8. Y. Tielemans

26. D. Praet

15. H. Barnes

9. J. Vardy

12. D. Ward

28. C. Fuchs

11. M. Albrighton

20. H. Choudhury

10. J. Maddison

14. K. Iheanacho

17. Ayoze Pérez

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-manchester-city-vs-leicester-city/27-09-2020/1287909#new_tab

News – Match Preview for Manchester City vs Leicester City – England – Premier League, September 27, 2020 | Football365