1. J. Pickford

23. S. Coleman

5. M. Keane

12. L. Digne

13. Y. Mina

19. J. Rodríguez

6. Allan

16. A. Doucouré

21. André Gomes

9. D. Calvert-Lewin

7. Richarlison

31. João Virginia

2. J. Kenny

26. T. Davies

10. G. Sigurðsson

17. A. Iwobi

20. Bernard

27. M. Kean

Everton won away to a ‘big six’ side for the first time since 2013, making a statement on the opening weekend with their 1-0 victory over Tottenham, a well-deserved result after all three of their new midfield signings – Allan, James Rodriguez and Abdoulaye Doucoure – immediately clicked to help them set the tempo at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. 

Elsewhere, Slaven Bilic’s Baggies didn’t get the return to the top-flight they were looking for when they lost 3-0 at Leicester, looking relatively organised until the opener but struggling from there. 

It could be an unchanged XI for Everton after lots of rotation for their midweek cup victory over Salford, with Mason Holgate sidelined alongside Cenk Tosun, while Fabian Delph and highly-rated young defender Jarrad Branthwaite are doubts.

The Baggies are nearly at full-strength with only Kenneth Zohore unavailable, while it remains to be seen whether 36-year-old new signing Branislav Ivanovic is ready to slot straight into the backline just yet. Bilic may make changes after last week’s emphatic 3-0 loss. 

West Brom have won just one of their last six meetings with Everton (who have won three), while the last two clashes back in 2017/18 were draws – goalless at the Hawthorns and 1-1 at Goodison.

After their contrasting results last time out, Betfair Sportsbook make the hosts strong favourites again here, just 8/15 for the win, while a draw is 16/5 and a Baggies victory is a long 5/1. 

We recommend backing James Rodriguez to score anytime here. The Colombian looked extremely lively on his debut against Tottenham last week, creating five chances, and won’t be short of confidence as he comes up against a defence that shipped three goals against Leicester last time out. 

He’s 5/2 to score anytime with Paddy Power, but you can also get boosted odds in their Power Price promotion for him to score from outside the box – 12/1.

yormedia

There is a 23.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Everton, at 59.6%, are heavy favorites to beat West Bromwich Albion who have a 16.7% chance. In simulation wins, West Bromwich Albion upsets Everton by averaging 8.7 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Everton 1.8 to West Bromwich Albion 0.9.

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

1. J. Pickford

23. S. Coleman

5. M. Keane

12. L. Digne

13. Y. Mina

19. J. Rodríguez

6. Allan

16. A. Doucouré

21. André Gomes

9. D. Calvert-Lewin

7. Richarlison

31. João Virginia

2. J. Kenny

26. T. Davies

10. G. Sigurðsson

17. A. Iwobi

20. Bernard

27. M. Kean

1. S. Johnstone

2. D. Furlong

3. K. Gibbs

27. D. O’Shea

5. K. Bartley

6. S. Ajayi

8. J. Livermore

11. G. Diangana

19. R. Sawyers

12. Matheus Pereira

7. C. Robinson

25. D. Button

24. C. Kipre

21. K. Edwards

28. S. Field

10. M. Phillips

16. R. Harper

4. H. Robson-Kanu

1. S. Johnstone

2. D. Furlong

3. K. Gibbs

27. D. O’Shea

5. K. Bartley

6. S. Ajayi

8. J. Livermore

11. G. Diangana

19. R. Sawyers

12. Matheus Pereira

7. C. Robinson

25. D. Button

24. C. Kipre

21. K. Edwards

28. S. Field

10. M. Phillips

16. R. Harper

4. H. Robson-Kanu

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-everton-vs-west-bromwich-albion/19-09-2020/1287897#new_tab

News – Match Reporting – England – Premier League, Everton 5 – 2 West Bromwich Albion, September 19, 2020 | Football365