Match Reporting – England – Premier League, Newcastle United 1 – 0 Manchester United, October 17, 2020 | Football365

26. K. Darlow

6. J. Lascelles

15. J. Lewis

18. F. Fernández

17. E. Krafth

8. J. Shelvey

14. I. Hayden

16. J. Hendrick

10. A. Saint-Maximin

13. C. Wilson

9. Joelinton

29. M. Gillespie

19. Javi Manquillo

5. F. Schär

23. J. Murphy

21. R. Fraser

24. M. Almirón

7. A. Carroll

Skipper Jamaal Lascelles will return to the Newcastle squad for Saturday’s Premier League clash with Manchester United.

Lascelles has missed the last two games with a hamstring problem, but is available once again, as is fellow central defender Fabian Schar, who started all three of Switzerland’s games during the international break after fearing he had aggravated a shoulder injury during the 3-1 victory over Burnley last time out.

Defenders Ciaran Clark (thigh) and Paul Dummett (tendon) and midfielder Matty Longstaff (also thigh) are expected to play for the under-23s on Monday, but keeper Martin Dubravka (ankle), midfielder Matt Ritchie (shoulder) and striker Dwight Gayle (knee) are still out.

Anthony Martial and new boy Edinson Cavani will be absent for Manchester United’s trip to Newcastle, with captain Harry Maguire a doubt for Saturday’s match.

Martial begins a three-match ban for his sending-off in the 6-1 home humbling by Tottenham and Cavani has been in quarantine since signing for the club on deadline day.

Fellow new boy Alex Telles only joined up with the squad on Thursday after international duty with Brazil, while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Facundo Pellistri, another deadline-day signing, is likely to be one for the future.

The United boss said Maguire will need assessing after picking up a knock before his sending off for England on Wednesday, while fellow defender Axel Tuanzebe is building his way up to fitness after a foot injury.

There has been no update on Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo and Sergio Romero after the out-of-favour trio were left out of United’s European squad.

Newcastle provisional squad: Darlow, Gillespie, Manquillo, Lewis, Yedlin, Lascelles, Fernandez, Schar, Krafth, Shelvey, Hayden, S. Longstaff, Hendrick, Fraser, Murphy, Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Wilson, Joelinton.

Manchester United provisional squad: De Gea, Henderson, Grant, Wan-Bissaka, Fosu-Mensah, Williams, Shaw, Telles, Maguire, Bailly, Lindelof, Tuanzebe, Mengi, Fred, Matic, McTominay, Fernandes, Van de Beek, Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Greenwood, James, Rashford, Ighalo.

yormedia

Bet Here

Bet Here

26. K. Darlow

6. J. Lascelles

15. J. Lewis

18. F. Fernández

17. E. Krafth

8. J. Shelvey

14. I. Hayden

16. J. Hendrick

10. A. Saint-Maximin

13. C. Wilson

9. Joelinton

29. M. Gillespie

19. Javi Manquillo

5. F. Schär

23. J. Murphy

21. R. Fraser

24. M. Almirón

7. A. Carroll

1. David de Gea

23. L. Shaw

29. A. Wan-Bissaka

5. H. Maguire

2. V. Lindelöf

8. Mata

21. D. James

18. Bruno Fernandes

39. S. McTominay

17. Fred

10. M. Rashford

26. D. Henderson

3. E. Bailly

27. Alex Telles

6. P. Pogba

34. D. van de Beek

31. N. Matić

25. O. Ighalo

There is a 26.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester United, at 53.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Newcastle United who have just a 19.7% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester United 1.6 to Newcastle United 0.9. In simulation wins, Newcastle United upsets Manchester United by averaging 8.8 shots and 3.8 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses.

1. David de Gea

23. L. Shaw

29. A. Wan-Bissaka

5. H. Maguire

2. V. Lindelöf

8. Mata

21. D. James

18. Bruno Fernandes

39. S. McTominay

17. Fred

10. M. Rashford

26. D. Henderson

3. E. Bailly

27. Alex Telles

6. P. Pogba

34. D. van de Beek

31. N. Matić

25. O. Ighalo

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-newcastle-united-vs-manchester-united/17-10-2020/1287930#new_tab

News – Match Reporting – England – Premier League, Newcastle United 1 – 0 Manchester United, October 17, 2020 | Football365