1. A. Ramsdale

6. C. Basham

2. G. Baldock

13. M. Lowe

12. J. Egan

22. E. Ampadu

4. J. Fleck

8. S. Berge

16. O. Norwood

17. D. McGoldrick

9. O. McBurnie

21. M. Verrips

19. J. Robinson

15. P. Jagielka

7. J. Lundstram

14. O. Burke

23. B. Osborn

24. R. Brewster

Sheffield United could be boosted by the return of Lys Mousset and John Fleck for the Premier League clash with West Ham at Bramall Lane.

Striker Mousset and midfielder Fleck have both resumed full training and are in contention to play a part in the game on Sunday. Mousset has yet to feature at all this campaign after suffering a tendon injury in a pre-season friendly while Fleck has been out with a back problem since the beginning of October.

Injury meant Enda Stevens did not travel to meet up with the Republic of Ireland squad and the defender is another player who will be given the opportunity to prove his fitness, along with Rhian Brewster and John Egan after both players left their respective international teams early.

The 30-year-old has missed the Hammers’ last two games with a hamstring problem. He has been recovering during the international break and is back in training ahead of the trip to Bramall Lane.

Angelo Ogbonna is also working his way back from injury after he was forced off against Fulham with a knock two weeks ago.

Sheffield United provisional squad: Ramsdale, Foderingham, Baldock, Stevens, Egan, Basham, Lowe, Robinson, Bogle, Jagielka, Ampadu, Lundstram, Flack, Norwood, Berge, Osborn, McBurnie, Sharp, McGoldrick, Burke, Brewster, Mousset.

Provisional West Ham squad: Fabianski, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Coufal, Masuaku, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Benrahma, Haller, Randolph, Fredericks, Diop, Snodgrass, Lanzini, Fornals, Yarmolenko, Antonio.

yormedia

Bet Here

Bet Here

1. A. Ramsdale

6. C. Basham

2. G. Baldock

13. M. Lowe

12. J. Egan

22. E. Ampadu

4. J. Fleck

8. S. Berge

16. O. Norwood

17. D. McGoldrick

9. O. McBurnie

21. M. Verrips

19. J. Robinson

15. P. Jagielka

7. J. Lundstram

14. O. Burke

23. B. Osborn

24. R. Brewster

1. Ł. Fabiański

3. A. Cresswell

21. A. Ogbonna

26. A. Masuaku

5. V. Coufal

4. F. Balbuena

18. Pablo Fornals

28. T. Souček

41. D. Rice

22. S. Haller

20. J. Bowen

35. D. Randolph

23. I. Diop

16. M. Noble

10. M. Lanzini

11. R. Snodgrass

31. B. Johnson

9. S. Benrahma

There is a 35.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Sheffield United, at 35.7%, are solid favorites to beat West Ham United who have a 29.3% chance. In simulation wins, West Ham United upsets Sheffield United by averaging 6.2 shots and 2.9 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Sheffield United 0.9 to West Ham United 0.8.

1. Ł. Fabiański

3. A. Cresswell

21. A. Ogbonna

26. A. Masuaku

5. V. Coufal

4. F. Balbuena

18. Pablo Fornals

28. T. Souček

41. D. Rice

22. S. Haller

20. J. Bowen

35. D. Randolph

23. I. Diop

16. M. Noble

10. M. Lanzini

11. R. Snodgrass

31. B. Johnson

9. S. Benrahma

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-sheffield-united-vs-west-ham-united/22-11-2020/1287971#new_tab

News – Match Reporting – England – Premier League, Sheffield United 0 – 0 West Ham United, November 22, 2020 | Football365