1. H. Lloris

33. B. Davies

2. M. Doherty

6. D. Sánchez

15. E. Dier

8. H. Winks

18. G. Lo Celso

5. P. Højbjerg

27. Lucas Moura

10. H. Kane

7. Son Heung-Min

12. J. Hart

3. Reguilón

4. T. Alderweireld

11. E. Lamela

17. M. Sissoko

28. T. Ndombèlé

23. S. Bergwijn

The left-back, who joined from Real Madrid last week, is training but Jose Mourinho said he is not match fit.

Gareth Bale (knee) is definitely out while Mourinho could make a host of changes following the club’s Europa League qualifying trip to North Macedonia on Thursday.

Full-back Jamal Lewis remains a doubt after suffering a nasty cut above his eye during Sunday’s 3-0 home defeat by Brighton, as does striker Allan Saint-Maximin following his premature exit from the same game with an ankle injury.

Defender Ciaran Clark is likely to miss out after damaging a thigh during Wednesday night’s 7-0 Carabao Cup demolition of League Two Morecambe, for which Bruce made nine changes.

Defender Fabian Schar is back in light training after a shoulder injury, but keeper Martin Dubravka (ankle), defender Paul Dummett (tendon), midfielder Matty Longstaff (thigh) and striker Dwight Gayle (knee) are still out.

Provisional Tottenham squad: Lloris, Hart, Doherty, Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Sanchez, Davies, Reguilon, Sessegnon, Winks, Sissoko, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Alli, Lamela, Bergwign, Moura, Kane.

Provisional Newcastle squad: Darlow, Gillespie, Lewis, Yedlin, Manquillo, Krafth, Lascelles, Fernandez, Shelvey, Hayden, S. Longstaff, Hendrick, Ritchie, Fraser, Atsu, Barlaser, Murphy, Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Wilson, Joelinton.

yormedia

Spurs have enjoyed a good couple of weeks not only due to the signings of Gareth Bale and Sergio Reguilon but also due to their results on the field.

Mourinho’s men have been able to progress in the Europa League qualifiers, win in the league away at Southampton while also making it into the next round of the Carabao Cup following the cancellation of their game with Leyton Orient.

Bearing this in mind, it’s probably no surprise to see Mourinho’s men priced as the 4/9 favourites ahead of this weekend. Newcastle, on the other hand, are currently available at a highly enticing price of 6/1 with both Betfair and PaddyPower.

Interestingly, United aren’t in bad form themselves. Steve Bruce and his men have won three of their last four games in all competitions. While the 3-0 defeat against Brighton may have exposed their defensive issues, their 7-0 win in the Carabao Cup over Morecambe certainly restored some of that lost confidence.

Let’s also not forget that Newcastle did win on their last visit to the brand-new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Looking at the odds, it’s the visitors who clearly provide the most value. However, the question remains whether they’re capable of pulling off a result against this improving Spurs side.

Interestingly, Tottenham have won four straight games and all of them were played away from home. Meanwhile, their only home game this season saw the Londoners face a 1-0 defeat to Everton.

Despite this, our recommendation is to back a 2-1 win for the hosts. This is a bet that’s currently available at 13/2 with both Betfair and PaddyPower. That is a good price for a bet which follows a similar pattern of results between these two clubs. In fact, three of Tottenham’s last four wins against the Magpies have come by that same margin of one goal.

yormedia

There is a 18.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Tottenham Hotspur, at 72.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Newcastle United who have a 8.9% chance. In simulation wins, Newcastle United upsets Tottenham Hotspur by averaging 10.4 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Tottenham Hotspur 2.2 to Newcastle United 0.7.

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

Bet Here

1. H. Lloris

33. B. Davies

2. M. Doherty

6. D. Sánchez

15. E. Dier

8. H. Winks

18. G. Lo Celso

5. P. Højbjerg

27. Lucas Moura

10. H. Kane

7. Son Heung-Min

12. J. Hart

3. Reguilón

4. T. Alderweireld

11. E. Lamela

17. M. Sissoko

28. T. Ndombèlé

23. S. Bergwijn

26. K. Darlow

6. J. Lascelles

19. Javi Manquillo

18. F. Fernández

8. J. Shelvey

14. I. Hayden

11. M. Ritchie

16. J. Hendrick

24. M. Almirón

13. C. Wilson

9. Joelinton

29. M. Gillespie

22. D. Yedlin

17. E. Krafth

15. J. Lewis

23. J. Murphy

36. S. Longstaff

7. A. Carroll

26. K. Darlow

6. J. Lascelles

19. Javi Manquillo

18. F. Fernández

8. J. Shelvey

14. I. Hayden

11. M. Ritchie

16. J. Hendrick

24. M. Almirón

13. C. Wilson

9. Joelinton

29. M. Gillespie

22. D. Yedlin

17. E. Krafth

15. J. Lewis

23. J. Murphy

36. S. Longstaff

7. A. Carroll

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-tottenham-vs-newcastle-united/27-09-2020/1287911#new_tab

News – Match Reporting – England – Premier League, Tottenham 1 – 0 Newcastle United, September 27, 2020 | Football365