Match Reporting – England – Premier League, Tottenham 1 – 0 West Ham United, October 18, 2020 | Football365

1. H. Lloris

4. T. Alderweireld

3. Reguilón

6. D. Sánchez

24. S. Aurier

5. P. Højbjerg

17. M. Sissoko

28. T. Ndombèlé

10. H. Kane

7. Son Heung-Min

23. S. Bergwijn

12. J. Hart

33. B. Davies

2. M. Doherty

8. H. Winks

27. Lucas Moura

9. G. Bale

45. Carlos Vinícius

The Real Madrid loanee is now fit again after a knee injury and could feature, with Jose Mourinho confirming Harry Kane will start and new signing Carlos Vinicius will be on the bench.

Eric Dier (hamstring) is a doubt with an injury picked up on international duty, but Giovani Lo Celso (hamstring) and Japhet Tanganga (thigh) miss out.

West Ham can add Craig Dawson to their squad after signing the defender on loan from Watford.

Full-back Ryan Fredericks is back in training after a hamstring injury, as is centre-half Issa Diop following his positive coronavirus test.

Boss David Moyes will be back on the touchline following his spell away due to the virus.

Tottenham provisional squad: Lloris, Hart, Aurier, Doherty, Dier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Winks, Fernandes, Sissoko, Ndombele, Alli, Bergwijn, Lamela, Moura, Bale, Son, Kane, Vinicius.

West Ham provisional squad: Fabianski, Coufal, Cresswell, Diop, Ogbonna, Masuaku, Rice, Soucek, Fornals, Bowen, Antonio, Randolph, Dawson, Balbuena, Fredericks, Noble, Lanzini, Snodgrass, Yarmolenko, Haller.

yormedia

Bet Here

Bet Here

1. H. Lloris

4. T. Alderweireld

3. Reguilón

6. D. Sánchez

24. S. Aurier

5. P. Højbjerg

17. M. Sissoko

28. T. Ndombèlé

10. H. Kane

7. Son Heung-Min

23. S. Bergwijn

12. J. Hart

33. B. Davies

2. M. Doherty

8. H. Winks

27. Lucas Moura

9. G. Bale

45. Carlos Vinícius

1. Ł. Fabiański

3. A. Cresswell

21. A. Ogbonna

5. V. Coufal

26. A. Masuaku

4. F. Balbuena

30. M. Antonio

18. Pablo Fornals

28. T. Souček

41. D. Rice

20. J. Bowen

35. D. Randolph

23. I. Diop

24. R. Fredericks

16. M. Noble

10. M. Lanzini

11. R. Snodgrass

7. A. Yarmolenko

There is a 16.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Tottenham Hotspur, at 73.5%, are heavy favorites to beat West Ham United who have a 9.7% chance. In simulation wins, West Ham United upsets Tottenham Hotspur by averaging 10.8 shots and 4.6 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Tottenham Hotspur 2.7 to West Ham United 0.9.

1. Ł. Fabiański

3. A. Cresswell

21. A. Ogbonna

5. V. Coufal

26. A. Masuaku

4. F. Balbuena

30. M. Antonio

18. Pablo Fornals

28. T. Souček

41. D. Rice

20. J. Bowen

35. D. Randolph

23. I. Diop

24. R. Fredericks

16. M. Noble

10. M. Lanzini

11. R. Snodgrass

7. A. Yarmolenko

Source: https://livescore.football365.com/england-premier-league-tottenham-vs-west-ham-united/18-10-2020/1287932#new_tab

News – Match Reporting – England – Premier League, Tottenham 1 – 0 West Ham United, October 18, 2020 | Football365