Thanksgiving is a major holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and several other countries around the world.In America, it is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November and falls on December 26th This November, on this day, families gather to eat a big feast that includes a giant turkey, corn bread, cranberry sauce, cake, and much more. Given the coronavirus pandemic, many families will celebrate separately, but loved ones can always be loved Convey good wishes and thoughts Here are the best wishes, quotes, and pictures to share with loved ones on this 2020 Thanksgiving Day
* Thanksgiving is here, so live it and be of good cheer, feast on goodies and have fun Happy Thanksgiving!
* Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and to remember all the special people who touched our lives. Happy Thanksgiving!
* In expressing our gratitude, we must never forget that the greatest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them – John F Kennedy
* Thanksgiving is nothing but a joyous and reverent elevation of the heart to honor God and praise for his goodness – Robert Casper Lintner
* If you want to change your life, try gratitude. It will change your life mightily – Gerald Good
* Be grateful for what you have; You’ll End Up Having More If you focus on what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough – Oprah Winfrey
* Dear Sir; We only ask for one more blessing: Peace in the hearts of all living people, peace in the whole world on this Thanksgiving Day – Joseph Auslander
* Thank you not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life Appreciate and never take everything you have for granted – Catherine Pulsifer
* Happy Thanksgiving Day! As I am taking the time to thank you for the many blessings in my life, I want you to know how grateful I am that you are one of them
Happy Thanksgiving 2020
World news – USA – Happy Thanksgiving 2020: quotes, wishes, pictures to share with loved ones